Join us for a 7-day holiday experience to explore the exotic lifestyle of veganism in Jamaica! This event is open to everyone who wishes to indulge in a healthier lifestyle and are on a quest for a unique holiday experience.
The trip offers an opportunity for individuals, to have a lovely time holidaying on the beautiful island of Jamaica; Whist gaining knowledge on healthier living and an exclusive opportunity to visit a traditional Rastafarian community. Most importantly this trip provides a fantastic chance for like-minded individuals to meet and network.
That’s not all! Don’t forget you will be serenaded with extremely flavorsome plant-based Jamaican dishes. Enhance your palate with homegrown produce such as Ackee, Callaloo, breadfruit, Jackfruit and Plantain, all Vegan and oh so delicious!
OUR EVENT INCLUDES:
- 7 DAYS OF GOOD VIBES IN JAMAICA
- AIRPORT ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TRANSFERS (MBJ AIRPORT)
- STAY AT A PICTURESQUE BOUTIQUE HOTEL IN OCHO RIOS, JAMAICA
- A WELCOME AND FAREWELL PARTY
- ALL INCLUSIVE VEGAN MENU & FRESH JUICES (ALL DRINKS INCLUDED)
- RELAX AT THE 'OLD SPANISH BRIDGE' ALONG WITH A BINGHI SESSION
- VISIT TO THE LION HOUSE FARM AND GULLY
- A DAY NOT TO BE MISSED AT A PRIVATE BEACH
- A DAY AT COOL BLUE HOLE
NEW NEW NEW!
- YOGA AND MEDITATION SESSIONS
- MELODY KANE'S 'NO KANE NO GAIN WORKOUT & FITNESS SESSIONS
ALL ROOMS SOLD OUT!FOR PRE-BOOKING FOR OUR 2020 EVENT! PLEASE CLICK HERE
*Our prices quoted in dollars are to be used as a guideline only and are dependent on the current exchange rate.
DATE: 22nd – 29th October 2019